- Inseriert am
- 41844 / Wegberg, Deutschland
This Porsche 991 GT3 Cup is an absolutely well-kept sprint-car with a mileage of 12.271km.
- 2014: Porsche Carrera Cup Germany
- 2015: Porsche Carrera Cup Italiy event no. 2 Imola, various RCN events, thereof 3 overall victories (TAM-Racing won every single RCN-event in 2015, but not all events were driven with this car), hill-climb Trento Bondone
- 2016: RCN, 6 overall victories of 8 events
- 2017: Several Trackdays
This Porsche will be sold with all updates for Carrera-Cup-specification. The gearbox and the differential was rebuild and updated from Porsche AG for a value of 30.000,-- Euro in May 2015 according to the valid specification of Porsche.
The car is painted original white.
The following equipment is included in the purchase price:
- Rebuild and update to specification 2015 of the gearbox and differential in May 2015 by the Porsche AG
- Megaline-Update according to the 2016 specification
- Fuel-Cell-Update according to the 2016 specification
- Brake-pressure-sensor incl. Cosworth-connection
- Steering-wheel-angle-sensor incl. Cosworth-connection
- Wheel nut
- Spare-parts catalog on CD
On demand the following parts are available and can be bought additionally:
- New and used spare-parts for the gearbox
- Various tires, slicks and rain-tires
- Various spare parts like: Brake-discs, brake-pads, drive-shafts, etc.
Price: 99.000€ + VAT
Contact person: Marcel Leipert email: email@example.com Phone: 0049-172-6566761