Porsche GT3 Cup 991 MY2013 (ex Supercup)
Rennfahrzeuge / Tourenwagen
Team Bleekemolen is selling a Porsche GT3 Cup car which has participated in the 2013 Porsche Supercup.
PORSCHE GT3 CUP MY 2013
History: 8 rounds, 9 races Porsche Supercup 2013 including testing
Driver: Sebastiaan Bleekemolen
Crashes/damages: No chassis parts were damaged. No body parts had to be replaced.
Only small parts and bumpers were replaced.
Total car hours: 28,7
Total car km: 4.197,6 km
Engine hours: 28,7
Gearbox hours: 28,7
Drive shaft: 1.533 km
Clutch: 1.250 km
Other relevant information:
- There were 3 sets of front and rear pads used during the season
- There were 2 sets of brake discs used during the season
- The clutch was replaced 2 times during the season
- The car was updated by the SIAP as proposed/advised/instructed by Porsche.
- Team Bleekemolen will deliver the car with the same tools, parts and accessories which it was originally bought from Porsche. Any other tools, parts or accessories options are not included, but can be bought at the cost price of Team Bleekemolen.
- Extra/spare parts, body parts, rims, (used) tires are available and for sale.
The car does not have any chassis damage and will be delivered in perfect condition, ready to race. The fuel cell is according to the latest FIA regulations and was standard delivered/built by Porsche.
Price: on request
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com